Practicing Immigration Law is About Connecting the Dots.
Competent legal assistance in H1B, O1, P, E1, E2, and L Visa Petitions; EB1 to EB5 Green Card Applications; and more.
When it comes to United States immigration matters, skilled legal representation truly counts. With thorough legal knowledge and focused immigration law experience, Choi Law LLC has been successfully serving its clients by securing their legal status in the United States.
SunMin P. Choi
- Practicing U.S. immigration laws since 2003
- Admitted to practice law in the State of New York and New Jersey
- Obtained a J.D. degree from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Obtained a B.A. degree in English Literature and Language from Ewha Womans University
- Active Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Fluent in Korean
Areas of Practice
- Non-Immigrant Working Visa Services (H1B, O1, E1 and ETC)
- Employment –Based Green Card Services (EB1, EB2, EB3 and ETC)
- Family-Based Green Card Services
- Citizenship Services
Let us help.
If you have questions or want to make an appointment then contact us.
240 Grand Avenue, Suite #1
Leonia, NJ 07605
NY Office (appointment only)
16 West 32nd Street, Suite #1006
New York, NY 10001