Immigration law is connecting the dots.
Full Legal Assistance in H1B, L1, E1, E2, O Working, Investment, and Artist Visas; EB1 to EB5 Green Card Application; and more.
When it comes to U.S. Immigration matters, choose representation that truly counts. At Choi Law LLC, we present you with an extensive list of legal assistance to answer every need you may have relating to Visas and Green Cards. From H1B Working Visas to EB1 and EB5 permanent residency applications, our firm can effectively cater to your concerns.
SunMin P. Choi
- Practicing U.S. immigration laws since 2003
- Admitted to practice law in the State of New York and New Jersey
- Obtained a J.D. degree from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Obtained a B.A. degree in English Literature and Language from Ewha Womans University
- Active Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Fluent in Korean
Let us help.
If you have questions or want to make an appointment then contact us.
240 Grand Avenue, Suite #1
Leonia, NJ 07605
NY Office (appointment only)
16 West 32nd Street, Suite #1006
New York, NY 10001